Why Water Should Be Your Best Friend
It’s colorless, flavorless and does not get credit for how great it is: We are talking about H2O otherwise known as Water. This Fall and really, any time of the year, it’s your Best Friend.
Here are some of the great things that H2O does for you….
- Water keeps you cool. Drink it, Spray it, Dump it on yourself, Jump in it. There’s really no bad way to use H2O to cool down. This is especially true for Summer time, or anytime you get warm. There are some really cool style of water bottles out there. Kids learn from parents, so set a good example by carrying a fun bottle with you.
- H20 helps your skin looks its best. When you’re dehydrated, your skin can more prone to wrinkling and cracking. Esthetic Spas will use a misting treatment to help the health of the skin. This gives that radiant look.
- Water helps prevent bad breath. That’s right – one of the most common causes of Bad Breath is dehydration. Where there’s not enough saliva in your mouth, bacteria can thrive. This leads to bad odors. Swish your mouth out and this will help your mouth odor and make it more comfortable.
- It is calorie free! Need some refreshment? Whether you take it sparkling, iced or plain, water can quench your thirst without any added caloric intake. Keep a bottle or glass next to your bed, rather than the glass of milk.
- Water can help clean your teeth. In between brushings, H20 is one of the useful dental tools you can use. It washes away any foods and liquids that can damage your teeth. It’s not a replacement for brushing and flossing, but it can definitely help.
- It neutralizes acids from food and drinks. This helps prevent cavities. A drink of H20 after eating will help reduce decay.